Important Update: Community URLs redirect issues are partially resolved. Learn More. .

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding Old Records in Archer

simtiyaj
Contributor III

Hi,

I have one requirement where I need hide old records of application. User wants see record created from Jan 2023 only.

Please let me know how can we achieve this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ShaunMartinLaw2
Advocate

I put the logic in a calc Values List field, to flag visible or not & configure the Default Automatic Record Permissions then with that values list. Inherited Record perms as David suggests complicates it however.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

DavidPetty
Archer Employee
Archer Employee

@simtiyaj as-long-as you don't have inherited record permission fields you can apply rules to 'hide' those records that meet the criteria,

Advisory Consultant

ShaunMartinLaw2
Advocate

I put the logic in a calc Values List field, to flag visible or not & configure the Default Automatic Record Permissions then with that values list. Inherited Record perms as David suggests complicates it however.

simtiyaj
Contributor III

There are some manual record permission (4) in existing app.  how can we avoid displaying those users which are already selected in manual record permission. 

ShaunMartinLaw2
Advocate

You can add rules to your Manual Record Permissions, with the above logic flags, add / remove RUD rights.