Important Update: Community URLs redirect issues are partially resolved. Learn More. .

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we display only Active Users in the User/Group field using custom object

SharathBabu
Contributor III

Hi All,

Can we display only Active Users in the User/Group field using custom object.

If I'm using the Archer functionality then its removing the inactive users from the existing records as well.

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

Ilya_Khen
Champion III

Sharath Babu,

You would need to utilize the API code to do so, but then Filtering will give an issue.

I suggest to use other ways:

1. E.g indicate if user Active/Inactive when they lookup/search. E.g. by adding in the middle name the Active/Inactive prefix/suffix. Probably, SQL query would be needed.

2. Using ArcherScripts custom solution: Holiday Offer: Free Archer Scripts User Status Indicator and Tooltip 

3. Using Dropdown, instead of ValuesPopup, will not remove inactive user during the save, if I remember right.

Thank you Ilya Khen‌ for your prompt response.

1. For this option, are you referring to modify the values directly in the database?

2. This option will be better, however I don't have an account in Archer Scripts. Is it open for every one or do we need any company account?

3. I agree for drop down option it wont remove the user, however the loading takes lot of time as we have more than 30000 users.

1. Yes.

2. You need to contact ArcherScripts directly as a company/vendor.

3. Sure, just as an option in smaller scales.