Important Update: Community URLs redirect issues are partially resolved. Learn More. .

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using API to Get Values List - Other data (Free Text)

ftopping
Contributor III

We have a Values List field with "Other" option checked to: "Require users to enter supporting information when they select this value". 

When performing a Get on the field we only get the primary value returned (In this case 'No'). Is there anything specific we need to do to retrieve the same data as with exporting? (Export: No - Free Text)

We are using ContentAPI

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

DavidPetty
Archer Employee
Archer Employee

@ftopping best to open a ticket with support on this,  In testing it looks like that value isn't included in the ContentAPI results..

Advisory Consultant

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

DavidPetty
Archer Employee
Archer Employee

@ftopping best to open a ticket with support on this,  In testing it looks like that value isn't included in the ContentAPI results..

Advisory Consultant

Thanks @DavidPetty . I was hoping it was going to be an easy tip/trick. I'll get on the support ticket!

@ftopping got any update on this? We are also facing the same issue

ftopping
Contributor III

@Bharath I was able to confirm with the support team that there is no other way to get the full value using ContentAPI. My ticket is still open and heading to engineering, hopefully to develop a complete fix. As a workaround, the team suggested using WebServicesAPI -> Records section -> GetRecordById

@ftopping Thanks for the update. Please let me know if you get any solution using ContentAPI

JeffLetterman
Archer Employee
Archer Employee

FYI...this issue was logged internally as CE-120389.  If you are impacted, please open an Archer Support Case requesting your account be added to CE-120389.  Thanks!