Important Update: Community URLs redirect issues are partially resolved. Learn More. .

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help - Integration with Workday

mperezmoy
Contributor

Hello folks, 

I have to do an Archer integration with Workday and I need some help.

First I need to access a URL with username and password to generate a token. Once I get the token, I need to enter a different URL in which I must include the generated token and in that URL I can get the information I need.

Primero accedo  https://wd3-impl-queue-services1.workday.com/clientname/ccx/wd-queue/R4001_UUOO_queue/fresh  with my username and password this path I retrieve a token inside the index tag.

Picturerep.png

once this token is generated I have to access this url: https://wd3-impl-queue-services1.workday.com/clientname/ccx/wd-queue/R4001_UUOO_queue/messages/ [token number]

From there I can access the fields I need to bring into Archer.

How can i do this?

5 REPLIES 5

DavidPetty
Archer Employee
Archer Employee

@mperezmoy you'd have to use a JavaScript transport data feed in order to do this.

Advisory Consultant

Hello @DavidPetty  thanks for answering.

We have created a call and it works correctly (Att. API.js) but when we try to convert it to the archer format and load it we don't know if it is correct and we get an error (att. ARCHERCALL.js). The error that appears in archer is:
Cannot save the file: [ValidationMessageTemplates:DataFeedScriptExecutionUnsignedScript].

Please could you help us with this issue?

Anytime...

That error message means that in the Archer Control Panel for the instance that JS files must be signed before being used.

One question I didn't as is are you on-prem or Saas?  If SaaS, you'll need to reach out to your account rep to get your JS file reviewed.

Advisory Consultant

@DavidPetty We're on Saas. We have no capability to test if the script is correct? then how can we know that the file that we send to review and "certify" is correct? Thank you so much again

We typically use Visual Studio Code (and NodeJS) to do testing to make sure everything works properly and the resulting data is formatted correctly for Archer to consume.

Advisory Consultant