Important Update: Community URLs redirect issues are partially resolved. Learn More. .

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection between RSA Archer and Power BI

stoychevtrayan
Contributor II

I am writing to report an issue that I am facing while attempting to connect RSA Archer with Power BI using the OData API connection.

Currently, I am able to retrieve a maximum of 1000 rows using the OData API connection. However, as our data set exceeds this limit, I am trying to retrieve the next 1000 rows by utilizing the "/contentapi?skip=1000" parameter in the API call. Unfortunately, upon doing so, I receive the following error message: "We couldn't authenticate with the credentials provided. Please try again."

I find this error message quite perplexing as I am using the same session-id that was successfully authenticated during the initial connection. I have verified the accuracy of the session-id and ensured that it is correctly passed in the subsequent API call.

Could you please assist me in resolving this issue? I would greatly appreciate any insight or guidance on how to successfully retrieve more than 1000 rows from RSA Archer when integrating with Power BI. Alternatively, if there is another recommended method to connect Power BI and RSA Archer without the limitation of 1000 rows, I would be eager to explore that as well.

0 REPLIES 0