Important Update: Community URLs redirect issues are partially resolved. Learn More. .

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Object

AmitGupta
Collaborator III

Hello All, 

I am looking for a Custom object for Add New Button in the Questionnaire , so that when user click on Add new in Questionnaire he redirects to the CR Application . Currently a CCR has been built from Application to Questionnaire , so for the Related Fields in Questionnaire the Add New & Lookup is hidden .

So I am looking for Add New in that Questionnaire , so that after clicking on it it will redirect to the CR Application Record .

11 REPLIES 11

Thanks Ilya , I written the below code ,based on <A> tag , but some how Add New Button CO , is not displaying the button.

<script type="text/javascript">
<a id="master_DefaultContent_rts_ts3739_s2951_ss56222_Add_New" title="Add New" class="ml-command-item add-new" onclick="javascript&colon;$pb('{&quot;a&quot;:[{&quot;Key&quot;:&quot;contentid&quot;,&quot;Value&quot;:&quot;2189991&quot;},{&quot;Key&quot;:&quot;fieldid&quot;,&quot;Value&quot;:&quot;56222&quot;},{&quot;Key&quot;:&quot;moduleId&quot;,&quot;Value&quot;:&quot;362&quot;},{&quot;Key&quot;:&quot;refmodid&quot;,&quot;Value&quot;:&quot;670&quot;},{&quot;Key&quot;:&quot;levelid&quot;,&quot;Value&quot;:&quot;&quot;},{&quot;Key&quot;:&quot;isSubform&quot;,&quot;Value&quot;:&quot;False&quot;},{&quot;Key&quot;:&quot;isAnswerValuesSubform&quot;,&quot;Value&quot;:&quot;False&quot;}],&quot;e&quot;:&quot;refFieldAddNew&quot;}');csp(event);return false;" href="javascript&colon;void(0);">Add New</a>
</script>

Ilya_Khen
Champion III

As I mentioned, why don't you just use $('master_btnSave').click(); and instead of the master_btnSave put ID of the button.