Important Update: Community URLs redirect issues are partially resolved. Learn More. .

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web API: GetRecordsByReportId

Ilya_Khen
Champion III

Hi all,

Statement:

Archer platform 6.3 P2

Have report which return number of business units only active ones.

Running Web API call to get records of the report above by using GetRecordsByReport method.

Outcome:

My initial report have only 1600 records, while WebAPI method return 1730. It seems that method returned all business units, not only Active ones.

Question:

Is it so that Web API method does not respect filter in the report?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

That method will respect report filters. Is the user that's being used to login via the API have the same access as the user you checked the report manually with? Seems like it could be a case where the API user has access to more records than the one used in the UI.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

That method will respect report filters. Is the user that's being used to login via the API have the same access as the user you checked the report manually with? Seems like it could be a case where the API user has access to more records than the one used in the UI.

Thanks Scott, I will check this. 

lokeshkumar449
Contributor III

one change of this count mismatch that I noticed is :

if there are any cross-reference application linked to the records and report type is not flat it will show count is less in report but API returns all the records , please try to set report option to flat and check the report again as by default it is not flat.

Thanks for your contribution!