This course is an introduction to APIs as a general concept and how APIs can be used with Archer. This course is the first part of a two-part series. This series aims to make Archer administrators more familiar with the concept of Archer APIs.
Anyone interested in understanding Archer APIs.
Prior to attending this course, students are encouraged to have the following background:
- Basic knowledge of the Archer platform
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Explain what APIs are
- Give basic examples of how APIs are used in the real world
- Explain how APIs can be used to expand the Archer capabilities
- Differentiate between the three Archer APIs
- Module 1: Introduction to APIs
- Module 2: Power of APIs in Archer
- Module 3: Archer API Architectures