The Introduction to Archer on-demand learning is designed to give prospective end users a high-level, easy to understand overview of the purpose of the Archer Suite, its most common use cases, and how Archer can benefit an organization interested in governance, risk and compliance (GRC), using Archer as an integrated platform for managing multiple dimensions of risk.
On-Demand Learning (self-paced eLearning)
Knowledge of the following is suggested for attending this course: None
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Explain the concepts of IRM and GRC
- Explain the purpose of Archer related to GRC
- Explain how Archer could be utilized in their organization
- Module 1 – What is Integrated Risk Management?
- The IRM concept
- The path from GRC to Integrated Risk Management
- Module 2 – What is Archer?
- Demonstrate how the Archer platform manages multiple dimensions of risk through its solutions and use cases/OnD applications
- High-level overview of reporting, access roles, data feeds, email notifications
- Module 3 – What’s Next
- How to contact a sales rep
- Contacting Archer Academy
- Course offerings (free vs. paid, where to look for specific courses)