This course is the perfect place to start your Archer training journey. Use this introductory session to determine which training path is right for you or the other individuals in your organization. Learn how and where to access Archer Platform training, Solution and Use Case information, general platform information, and other important resources.
This training is recommended as the initial training for all Archer users.
On-Demand Learning (self-paced eLearning)
Basic keyboard and mouse skills using a desktop computer
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Discuss basic terminology related to the Archer Platform, Solutions, and Use Cases
- Locate the Learning Path which best matches how you will utilize Archer
- Navigate the Archer Academy learning platform to locate and enroll in courses
- Navigate the Archer Community, the Archer website, and Archer Help to locate and leverage important resources
- Locate recommended Solution and Use Case documentation, training opportunities, and resources
- Discuss where to go for additional help and resources
- Explain the roles of the Archer Account Manager, Education Services, Professional Services, and Technical Support Staff to help you succeed in your Archer journey