This On-Demand lab enables students to explore Archer, including all solution areas and their accompanying use cases. Full platform functionality may also be explored..
This On-Demand lab enables students to explore Archer as a system administrator. All solutions and use cases are included in this lab environment, along with a lab guide that offers instructions for completing the most commonly followed processes in each use case.
Anyone with an interest in learning more about Archer use cases, as they function right out of the box
On-Demand/Self-Paced Learning with Lab
1-20 hrs. This course allows you to explore as many use cases as are of interest. You decide how much time you'd like to spend on each one. Note that the on-demand lab environment is provided for up to 20 hours of overall practice time over a 4-week period.
- General knowledge of Archer
- Business processes specific to any of the solution areas of interest
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Explain the purpose and function of any of the use cases explored
- Complete simple processes common to each of the use cases
- First Steps
- Accessing Your Lab Environment
- Course Feedback