Important Update: Some Community URL Redirects are Under Maintenance. Learn More. .

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opening record in new tab / windows

wlaughlin
Contributor III

Good Afternoon Archer Community,

I am writing today as I was utilizing an old post that @Scott_from_SF made some great comments in [1]. They got me a great deal of the way, but I am currently faced with a problem. I am on a load balanced network, but that is not the issue. What the issue is is selecting the record to open in a new tab.

When doing this manually, I have captured and reviewed the string. At the end, it is always #record/ followed by a 90 string value. The last 8 chars of the string are what I am interested in. It seems that those are the values that rotate. If anyone has any ideas on how I can go forward or anything to try, please let me know. 

My current calculation looks something like 

CONCATENATE("<a href=""../Home.aspx","#record/"[Tracking ID],""" target=_blank>Link</a>")

I get an error when targeting just the Tracking ID. If someone could point me in the right direction of how to navigate the log files as well, that would be greatly appreciated. Very new to the Archer system.

Thanks, ~Will

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

wlaughlin
Contributor III

Figured out my own solution. Thank you any way for those who would have contributed! 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

wlaughlin
Contributor III

@DavidPetty Any ideas here? 

wlaughlin
Contributor III

Figured out my own solution. Thank you any way for those who would have contributed!