You work endlessly to find conflicts of interest throughout your organization. Every cycle, you are tasked with finding new people with conflicts of interest or those from previous cycles, understand and document their situation for the current period, determine potential risks and impacts to the organization, create mitigation strategies and plans if needed, and track them all to use in the next cycle.
If this sounds like a lot of work and moving parts, you are right. This incredibly important job can be a huge undertaking, especially if you don’t have a good repeatable process in place or the right tools to help you track everything.
That’s where the Archer Conflict of Interest (COI) Management app-pack can help. It provides an easy to-use, repeatable process for documenting, managing, and assessing conflicts of interest throughout your organization. This app-pack enables you to:
- Identify conflicts of interest
- Assess conflict of interests
- Determine resolutions or possible courses of action
- Periodically review and reassess prior conflicts of interest
- Periodically notify stakeholders of open conflicts of interest
- Review business relationships with conflicts of interest
- Submit conflicts of interest through Archer Engage or the Archer Speak Up app-pack
The Archer Conflict of Interest Management app-pack provides:
- A consistent, repeatable process for managing relationships with conflicts of interest
- Visibility to employee and business relationships that pose a risk to the organization due to a conflict of interest
- Prioritization of risks and impacts of conflicts of interest with action plans
Conflict of Interest Approver Dashboard
Interested in learning more about the Archer Conflict of Interest Management app-pack? Join us for a Free Friday Tech Huddle on November 18, 2022 for an overview and a live demo. Free Friday Tech Huddles are only available to Archer customers and pre-registration is required. If you are not yet a customer but you are interested in learning more, please contact your local representative or authorized reseller — or visit us at www.ArcherIRM.com.