At RSA Archer Summit 2018, RSA Archer will honor organizations that are implementing integrated risk management solutions in innovative and unique ways. Through ongoing engagement with the RSA Archer team and participation in and contribution to the RSA Archer Community on RSA Link, recipients of the RSA Archer Awards help to guide RSA Archer’s vision for product enhancements that benefit the industry.
We invite you to nominate your company for an RSA Archer Award.
Complete the information below to tell us about your organization’s approach to solving GRC challenges.
2. What were the business challenges you were looking to solve using RSA Archer?
3. Before implementing RSA Archer, what were you doing / using to address this challenge(s)?
4. How did you implement RSA Archer to solve your business challenge(s)?
5. How has your RSA Archer implementation addressed this challenge(s)?
6. How has your RSA Archer implementation improved your business?
7. How quickly has your target audience embraced the work you have done in RSA Archer?
8. Does your implementation of RSA Archer affect other areas of your business? If so, how?
9. Is there anything that makes your use of RSA Archer unique or innovative? (500 character limit)
10. What are the most exceptional aspects of your RSA Archer implementation related to the work your team has done in building and tailoring solutions to meet your unique needs?(500 character limit)
11. Are there any specific metrics you have employed to track efficiencies and time value you have realized through your RSA Archer implementation? How has your reporting mechanism(s) expanded and improved across teams and the C-Suite? (500 character limit
12. (optional) How you feel your involvement in the RSA Archer Community on RSA Link has aided you with your own deployment and/or use of RSA Archer solutions? How has your personal engagement with other Community members helped provide others with guidance for best practices?
13. (optional) Please add any additional insights / information about your RSA Archer implementation (500 character limit including spaces)