Important Update: Community URLs redirect issues are partially resolved. Learn More. .

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADNOC || Archer Usage & Utilization

Anonymous
Not applicable

Kindly support if the below is achievable on Archer with its nature features. 

We need to generate reports with the below criteria

1. Number of users logins per day
  2. Number of users per department/business hierarchy level logins
  3. Average user's time spent on Archer
  4. Records growth monthly
  5. Record growth application wise
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ScottGalas
Archer Employee
Archer Employee

I do not believe this is a current capability yet is its a great Idea and I encourage you to either add this to the Idea Exchange or vote up and add it to this one that is similar: 

Capability to benchmark Archer usage - Archer Community - 665157 (archerirm.community)

2 Others that I found that are more focused on Reports yet still similar concept:

Report Usage Statistics - Archer Community - 579064 (archerirm.community)

Ability to report on reports / reports meta data - Archer Community - 578091 (archerirm.community)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ScottGalas
Archer Employee
Archer Employee

I do not believe this is a current capability yet is its a great Idea and I encourage you to either add this to the Idea Exchange or vote up and add it to this one that is similar: 

Capability to benchmark Archer usage - Archer Community - 665157 (archerirm.community)

2 Others that I found that are more focused on Reports yet still similar concept:

Report Usage Statistics - Archer Community - 579064 (archerirm.community)

Ability to report on reports / reports meta data - Archer Community - 578091 (archerirm.community)

JasmineWright
Collaborator III

I do believe 1 and 4 are native reports on the Admin Dashboard in Archer.  1 can be monitored using the Admin Dashboard workspace >> User Activity Detail dashboard >> Active Sessions - Last 7 Days or Active Sessions - Last 30 Days.  If you want it for a different time period than those, display the report and modify the statistical grouping to monthly, quarterly, or yearly.  4 can be modifying the Admin Dashboard workspace >> Content Detail dashboard >> Content Creates - Last 7 Days or Content Creates - Last 30 Days and changing the Group by to Month instead of Day and change the filter to whatever you would like it to be (i.e. Record Load Date last 3 months, etc).  Keep in mind that the data for these reports is based on the retention schedule you set (ours is set to only keep the last 90 days I believe) so you may have to change that for your reports to provide the amount of history that you want, although the downside is that could cause the size of your database to increase drastically if you retain too much historical data.  The only way I can think to achieve #5 is by building a statistical report for each application grouped by created date and then pulling them all on a dashboard, which could be very time consuming and massive depending on the number of use cases and ODAs you have licenses for in Archer.  I can't think of a way to achieve the others but hope this at least helps get you started.

DavidPetty
Archer Employee
Archer Employee

There's also the Archer Admin Dashboard (Workspace) that has a good number of dashboards.

This discusses it, RSA Archer 6.4+ Admin Dashboard Full Feature Install Package and FAQ - Archer Community - 567887 (archerirm.community) but if you are on a later version of Archer it is already there and no package install is needed.

Advisory Consultant