Important Update: Community URLs redirect issues are partially resolved. Learn More. .

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trigger datafeed using Custom object button

mykgang1
Contributor III

Hi All,

I want to run a datafeed from the record through custom object. Please suggest some code to run it for A2A report datafeed.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

For SaaS you'll need to stand up a server internally and the rest of the configuration would be the same.

Advisory Consultant

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

DavidPetty
Archer Employee
Archer Employee

@mykgang1 best to use this utility, Archer Data Feed Initiator | Archer Exchange (archerirm.exchange) reason being if you call a data feed natively in a custom object in a record, you'd have to grant the users read/update access to ALL data feeds and they will also see the Administration page for data feeds.

Advisory Consultant

Thank You  @DavidPetty for the suggestion. This can be configured easily on On-premise, however for Saas there is no document to configure it. Please suggest me for Saas instances.

For SaaS you'll need to stand up a server internally and the rest of the configuration would be the same.

Advisory Consultant

Hi David, 

this Data feed initiator tool zip file is not available on below link.

https://www.archerirm.community/t5/exchange-downloads/archer-data-feed-initiator-tool-amp-utility-6-8-installation/ta-p/568571

Could you please help me get this utility pckg.

Thanks

I am accessing the same link and then I click on learn more and it takes me to same link.

_neha_0-1712234759750.png

_neha_1-1712234800374.png

And you click on the download icon you should get the file.

DavidPetty_0-1712235416973.png

Advisory Consultant

and when I click that it shows below error

_neha_0-1712235772479.png

I am able to download other utility zip files but not this one.