Important Update: Community URLs redirect issues are partially resolved. Learn More. .

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mimic Questionnaire "New" button in dashboard behind an image(HTML code)

KunalGandhi
Contributor III

We have requirement where we have to place an image in a dashboard and on click of that image, user should navigate to create a new Questionnaire record directly.
That dashboard is custom i-view and code is written in HTML to present different dashboard by clicking on the respective image.

Suggest any code to get the below "New" Button behind the image which is present on the "All" Records pageCapture.JPG@DavidPetty @Anonymous 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KunalGandhi,

Just use deep link for creating the record:

https://[BASE_URL]/RSAarcher/default.aspx?requestUrl=..%2fGenericContent%2fRecord.aspx%3fid%3d0%26moduleId%3d[MODULE_ID]

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KunalGandhi,

Just use deep link for creating the record:

https://[BASE_URL]/RSAarcher/default.aspx?requestUrl=..%2fGenericContent%2fRecord.aspx%3fid%3d0%26moduleId%3d[MODULE_ID]

Where can I find the module ID?

@Anonymous  Your solution worked.Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anytime

@KunalGandhi use this instead.

$nf('/GenericContent/Record.aspx?id=0&moduleId=419');

To get the module id:

Prior to 6.9 SP3 hover your mouse over the questionnaire and at the very bottom right is the id.
6.9 SP3+ On the Application/Questionaire/Sub-form listing at the top right click on the eye icon and select ID.

Advisory Consultant

KunalGandhi
Contributor III

How can we create a common link for this which should work in my both UAT and PROD environments. @DavidPetty @Anonymous 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Both ways mine and David will work in both environments if your module id is same. Otherwise, you woudl have to maintain the code in each environment.

select * from tblModule
where Alias like '<application name>'

AdityaPavanNet1
Contributor

@DavidPetty  The info in this page helps a lot. I want to check if there is any similar link to navigate to all records within an application. Like when user clicks a button from the dashboard, it directly takes to the modules all records.