Important Update: Community URLs redirect issues are partially resolved. Learn More. .

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archer workflow custom object

syedtahir16
Advocate

I have a workflow user action button "Request for Information".

pastedImage_1.png

Clicking on this button just sends a notification to the owner and continues to remain in the same stage. Currently, we display a message that a notification will be sent to the concerned person.

Is there way we can have a pop up dialog box when they click on the request for more information button letting them know that an email will be sent?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ilya_Khen
Champion III

I think it is possible, you just need to override the action for the button on this layout.

E.g. If I would want to change behavior for the Submit for Review AW button, I would aim for rewriting onclick for this element:

<a title="Submit To Reviewer" class="tb-btn-link-left" id="master_1288:CUST" role="button" aria-disabled="false" onclick="javascript:transitionNode(1);return false;" href="javascript:void(0);">
<div class="tb-btn " data-icon="" data-icon-pos="left">Submit To Reviewer</div>
</a>

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Ilya_Khen
Champion III

I think it is possible, you just need to override the action for the button on this layout.

E.g. If I would want to change behavior for the Submit for Review AW button, I would aim for rewriting onclick for this element:

<a title="Submit To Reviewer" class="tb-btn-link-left" id="master_1288:CUST" role="button" aria-disabled="false" onclick="javascript:transitionNode(1);return false;" href="javascript:void(0);">
<div class="tb-btn " data-icon="" data-icon-pos="left">Submit To Reviewer</div>
</a>

Syed, you'd have to do a right-click on the button and inspect it, this way you can get the element id.  Once you get the id you replace the onclick with your own function to display the message and continue with pushing the record through the workflow.

Advisory Consultant

syedtahir16
Advocate

Thank you, Ilya Khen‌ and David Petty‌. 

Welcome

@DavidPetty , @syedtahir16 @Ilya_Khen  I need to display a popup when i click on approve Advanced workflow button, and if popup is clicked with ok , the record should approve. Please can you guide me how to achieve it through custom object, as i will be doing  first time for implementing the custom object.

Anyone's help would be greatly appreciated. Need to setup this asap Thanks for your help in advance