Archer announces general availability of Archer ESG Management, a new suite of enterprise-wide ESG (environment, social, and governance) management capabilities.
Available to SaaS (software as a service) customers on Archer Platform Version 6.10 and later.
Archer ESG Management provides enterprise-wide assessment, mapping, monitoring, reporting, and quantification of the organization's environmental, social, and governance (ESG) programs. Archer ESG Management delivers to business leaders a complete and aggregated view of the organization's value chains, as well as its supply chain's ability to meet its social and sustainability responsibilities.
Archer ESG Management enables ESG data to be gathered and integrated in the Archer Platform. By implementing Archer ESG Management within a broader Archer IRM program, business leaders and executives can access quantifiable risk data that provides the insight needed to protect the business while adhering to the organization’s ESG policies.
- Map ESG data against industry standards, including SASB, GRI, and corporate frameworks
- Automate ESG/business objectives mapping with automated risk analysis
- Create, track and execute project plans to hit targets and milestones
- Enable real-time alerts to monitor third-party risk
- Incorporate third party and supply chain impacts to corporate ESG strategy
The Archer ESG Management use case installation package and documentation are available on the Archer Community:
For additional documentation, downloads and more, visit the Archer Community.
End of Primary Support Policy
Archer has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. For additional details, refer to the Product Version Life Cycle.