Important Update: Community URLs redirect issues are partially resolved. Learn More. .

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Summary Findings from Color Settings Survey

ArcherCurator
Archer Employee
Archer Employee

Authored by Van Vuong

(Posted by Denise Sposato)

SUMMARY of FINDINGS: COLOR SETTINGS SURVEY

Based on 76 respondents of this survey, the top reasons why color settings are use is to distinguishing environments (77%) and to adhere to corporate branding standards (77%). This is followed by users needing to make content more readable (59%) and those wanting to make the interface more visually appealing (51%).

We asked if users agreed with the following statement: “If RSA Archer offered a clean, neutral, user friendly interface, I would not need to adjust the color settings. (Assuming you will have ways to distinguish environments)”. 26% of respondents neither agreed or disagreed, 22% strongly disagreed, 21% disagreed, 20% agreed, and 11% strongly agreed.

Many respondents said they had requests from other partners to change color settings. Most of these requests were for branding purposes.

See attached deck for more information and share your comments with us! 

6 REPLIES 6

RyanSwank1
Advocate

An editable CSS would be great. No need to spend your development cycles coming up with an admin screen to manage colors etc.

Thanks for your feedback Ryan! We will be considering this for the future experiences.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I am not able to view this PPT . its telling repair ppt

Hi Mohammad. I'm able to open it from the blog post, so I'm not sure what the issue is. If you provide me your email address, I can send it directly to you.

Thanks!

arti.deshpande@rsa.com

Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you send to saneen@outlook.com

Do you have a company email address Arti can use?