Important Update: Community URLs redirect issues are partially resolved. Learn More. .

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link within Notification changing after save

Mike_Fladmark
Contributor III

When I attempt to insert a link to an Archer dashboard in the body of a notification email, it's changing the link after it's saved. As a result, the link doesn't work. 

The link inserted = https://archer.<company_name>.com/default.aspx?requestUrl=..%2fFoundation%2fWorkspaceDashboard.aspx%3fworkspaceId%3d68%26dashboardId%3d148

The link changed to = ../../default.aspx?requestUrl=../Foundation/WorkspaceDashboard.aspx?dashboardId=148

Does anyone have a workaround for this?

3 REPLIES 3

DeanAllen
Contributor III

Mike,

What version are you on? I believe this had something to do with the HTML Sanitizer and may have already been fixed in a newer version of Archer... I think the fix was in 6.10, but we just upgraded to 6.11 this past weekend in our dev environment so have not had a chance to test yet. We had no work around at the time so have struggled with this for a while and ended up removing the self referencing links form our notifs for the time being.

@DeanAllen - We are on 6.9.3. Our workaround was similar to yours as we removed the inserted link and just pasted the link into the notification. It doesn't look as nice, but at least it allows the users to navigate to the link. 

We were/are on the same but expecting it to be resolved in the newest version when we update to Production a few weeks.