Important Update: Some Community URL Redirects are Under Maintenance. Learn More. .

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LDAP Data Sync Config Save Functions not working in v6.9.3.3.1

DerekFreeze
Contributor

My team is working through testing an upgrade to Archer v 6.9 SP3 P3 HF1 (6.9.3.3.1).

We've found that the Data Sync tab of the LDAP configurations does not provide the ability to save any changes made. For example, when we check the box to "Clear the distinguished names of all users before each LDAP sync", we are unable to save this configuration due to the icons being grayed out. We are able to save any updates made to the general tab configs, but once we navigate to the data sync configs, we lose the ability to save changes.

We are using the system administrator account which should have full admin access to our environment.

Has anyone else seen this behavior, or have thoughts on a fix? We're also logging a case with support concurrently.

DerekFreeze_0-1647616958498.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

DerekFreeze
Contributor

Our issue ultimately had to do with exceeding the character limit in the "Reactivate Value" field on the data sync tab. We had to reconsider and solution our reactivation logic to account for this limitation.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AnneBatalla
Contributor III

Hi,

I have the same problem. Before, I can manually sync it but now, the option is grayed out.

DerekFreeze
Contributor

Our issue ultimately had to do with exceeding the character limit in the "Reactivate Value" field on the data sync tab. We had to reconsider and solution our reactivation logic to account for this limitation.