Important Update: Some Community URL Redirects are Under Maintenance. Learn More. .

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with engage Portal : Portal displaying all questions even after ACLs are true

Swapnali_Shinde
Contributor III

Hi @ChinmayNanavati ,

I am doing bulk publish or manual publish for record . Record is published to engage portal .We are able to see the record in portal but we have configured DDEs to display or do not display sections on layout and when record is sent to portal all sections are available to answer the questions. Why is that happening ? and DDE ACLs are configured considering Everyone . they are not build user specific. we want to restrict access to the sections based on criteria in Engage portal as well. Please suggest what is missing here.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

ChinmayNanavati
Archer Employee
Archer Employee

@Swapnali_Shinde  Without knowing more details, it is difficult to pinpoint the problem. However, as a first step, I suggest you look at the DDE rules and ensure that DDE rules don't include a field missing from Engage Layout. If a field is not in Engage Layout, Rules will not get evaluated on the Engage Portal.

Once you confirm that it is not the case, I suggest contacting support for additional debugging. 

Swapnali_Shinde
Contributor III

@ChinmayNanavati Thank you for the quick response. I have kept fields used in the DDE rule filter on the engage layout. and trying to achieve do not display for not applicable sections. we are on 2.1.0 version. we have package of latest 2.3.0 version with us as well.  

@Swapnali_Shinde  I recommend connecting with the Archer Support team for debugging and issues resolution.