Important Update: Community URLs redirect issues are partially resolved. Learn More. .

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unbind AWF buttons?

jsol5
Advocate II

I know it is possible to unbind the onclick event for the Save and Save and Close buttons.

However, I don't seem to be able to do this for the Workflow buttons.

Wondering if this is possible.

Ultimately, I want to trigger the event if my criteria is OK, else do nothing.

25 REPLIES 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

no idea of the how.  Most of my code snippets are borrowed from people who know how to code.  I'm just good at making them do what I want.   Ilya is the person for the how of things.

I think Jason is very good at coding!

Hi David, (C.C. David Petty‌)

It seems this code $('a[title="Rejected"]') to reach AWF button is not working in 6.8 due to ACTIONS Menu.

Now the buttons are rendered as below.

<div class="dropdown dropdown-content" id="workflow-dropdown-content">
<div class="dropdown-content-label">ADVANCES RECORD</div>

<a class="tb-btn-link-left" id="master_3443:CUST" role="button" aria-disabled="false" onclick="javascript:transitionNode(10);return false;" href="javascript:void(0);">
<div "="">Approve</div>
</a>
<a class="tb-btn-link-left" id="master_3444:CUST" role="button" aria-disabled="false" onclick="javascript:transitionNode(1);return false;" href="javascript:void(0);">
<div "="">Reject</div></a>

<hr class="dropdown-content-hr">

Thanks,

Atul

Atul, use the following instead.

$('.tb-btn-link-left:contains("Rejected")‍')

Advisory Consultant

This is exactly what I was looking for. We just upgraded to 6.9 and The title reference did not work anymore. We could use the id=, but that could be an issue when we had two nodes with the same name but at different places in the workflow, i.e. different id's... This is great, will test tomorrow.

Hi David , I have tried the same whichever you mentioned here but i am facing a problem AWF button is not triggering when the validationrules() is not satisfied. I mean i am showing a alert message inside this validationrules that is working but whenever it is not satisfied i am trying the else condition inside the validaitonrules() like  $('a[title="Rejected"]').prop("onclick"); but AWF buttons normal button click functionality not working.Can you suggest something