Important Update: Community URLs redirect issues are partially resolved. Learn More. .

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Finding ID Format

nitendra_tyagi
Contributor

Hi Team, 

I am trying to pull Finding data in the Power BI Report that shows the Finding ID in the table as 123 but not as FND-123. How is this solved in Archer to show the combination of FND dash Numbers (e.g., FND-760) , and is there a table we might find this combination as such? 

Same thing facing in (Quality Improvement Plan) QIP ID also, like we are getting 123, but not as QIP-123?  is there any table we might find this combination as such? 

Please suggest some solution.

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

DavidPetty
Archer Employee
Archer Employee

@nitendra_tyagi it's not in a table per-say but part of the field configuration for those applications.  There configured to have a prefix in front of the ID so Archer automatically does that when it displays data for a record.  I don't know if that something you can do in Power BI, creating a custom field with a combination of text and data.

Advisory Consultant

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

DavidPetty
Archer Employee
Archer Employee

@nitendra_tyagi it's not in a table per-say but part of the field configuration for those applications.  There configured to have a prefix in front of the ID so Archer automatically does that when it displays data for a record.  I don't know if that something you can do in Power BI, creating a custom field with a combination of text and data.

Advisory Consultant