Important Update: Community URLs redirect issues are partially resolved. Learn More. .

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Objects

AlexHatfalvi
Contributor

I am wondering if it is possible to create a custom object in RSA Archer that can save a form and create a new blank form.  The form is a custom sub-form. I am wondering if there is any documentation available that shows how a form in archer is saved and how a new one is created.  I am trying to use html and JavaScript in the custom object to save the form and create a new form.   The video on YouTube about Custom Objects is helpful but the function calls are somewhat hard to understand without proper documentation. 

3 REPLIES 3

EricaChalfin
Archer Employee
Archer Employee

Alex Hatfalvi‌,

I've moved your question to the RSA Archer Customer/Partner Community" data-type="space where it will be seen by the product's support engineers, other customers and partners.  Please bookmark this page and use it when you have product-specific questions.

Alternatively, from the RSA Customer Support" data-type="space page, click on Ask A Question on the blue navigation bar and choose Ask A Product Related Question.  From there, scroll to RSA Archer Suite" data-type="space and click Ask A Question.  That way your question will appear in the correct space.

Regards,

Erica

Ilya_Khen
Champion III

For Saving the form you must just simulate pressing the master_btnSave button. As for creating new record, possible as well, by supplying URL for the record creation.

For saving you can check from here: https://community.rsa.com/thread/196061 

As for record creation, use deep links.

DavidPetty
Archer Employee
Archer Employee

Alex I believe its possible. You would have to either hijack the Save button or create a new button that would save and create a new record.  In either case you would use HTML5 Web Storage to set a bit first and save the record.  The custom object would check for that bit upon load, clear it, and redirect to creating a new record.

Advisory Consultant