Important Update: Some Community URL Redirects are Under Maintenance. Learn More. .

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Object - access filed value in a hidden Tab(s)

DjordjeRadovic
Contributor

Hi all,

I'm trying to access filed values in a tab(s) that is not visible on the page with my Custom Object.

Basically, I have a questionnaire where initial question is answered from 1-10 and depending on the answer the same number of tabs will be shown on the page but only one will be visible. To navigate through each tab, user must click on it. In each tab there is additional "Yes"/No" question and this is the value that I need to check if it is selected in each tab. 

DjordjeRadovic_0-1617895719379.png

Example: Initial question is answered with 2, I need to check which value for "Yes"/"No" is selected in both tabs (tab 1 and tab 2).

My custom code works to check the value that is shown in the tab on the shown on the page (in the picture tab 1), but I also need to check value in the tab 2.  

Also this need to be triggered by User Action (button click).

Is there any way we can pull this values by Custom Object ? Any sample code? 

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

DavidPetty
Archer Employee
Archer Employee

Djordje, unfortunately Archer doesn't load the fields nor its data that are in tabs that aren't visible to the user.

Advisory Consultant

Hi David,

Thank you for the reply.

My idea is to access fields in first tab which is by default visible, then to change focus to second tab and make it visible and that would allow me to access fields on second tab. 

In theory, I'm searching for some sample code that changes which tab is visible.

Thanks,

Djordje