Important Update: Some Community URL Redirects are Under Maintenance. Learn More. .

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where can i get the c# web references?

NeilGove
Contributor II

I've got the VB Web References from the Archer API Template solution provided on the community.  Where can I get the C# Web References?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I'm curious what errors you are seeing and what version of studio are you using.

I know when I add a reference, I go to "add Service Reference" ... Advanced... Add Web Reference... Then enter the URL for the webservice.  I tells me a service is found and then I click Add Reference.

Only thing I can think of if you are doing all that is maybe the URL is incorrect.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

NeilGove
Contributor II

I need them for R6.3.

NeilGove
Contributor II

I figured out that the Web References can be added into a C# Visual Studio Project by Adding a Web Reference for a given Archer instance using the URL.  Just trying to work through the specific steps as it errors for me currently.

I'm curious what errors you are seeing and what version of studio are you using.

I know when I add a reference, I go to "add Service Reference" ... Advanced... Add Web Reference... Then enter the URL for the webservice.  I tells me a service is found and then I click Add Reference.

Only thing I can think of if you are doing all that is maybe the URL is incorrect.