Important Update: Some Community URL Redirects are Under Maintenance. Learn More. .

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI Based Rest API custom utility

Ajeet
Contributor III

can somebody redirect me to the UI based utility page which can be downloaded and can run on our local machine to test the APIs. i think it's a exe setup.

@Ilya.Khen @Ilya_Khen  @DavidPetty 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

JeffLetterman
Archer Employee
Archer Employee

There used to be an .exe, but it was replaced with the API Testing Tool and it is an Archer package.  If you don't have an open ODA available, you can still use the API Testing Tool while it is in Development status.  By default, only Archer Administrators have access to the application.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

has this tool changed because if i can recall it used to give the list of Archer APIs and we could select to view the json? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am not aware of such. Thus said that @JeffLetterman may know more as he usually crafts API tools.

This one is the best I know:

https://www.archerirm.community/t5/technical-tips-tricks/archer-api-templates-an-archer-application-to-quickly-test-the/ba-p/566337

sure, thank you. @JeffLetterman can you help me with this? how i can see the all list of Archer APIs through this tool as we used to do it in past?

right, we need to install package and i do not want to do that. 

@Ajeet I don't believe there's and 'exe' version of that tool, Archer API Testing Tool & Utility - Archer Community - 673366 (archerirm.community) You'd have to build something like that using Postman or any other open source API tool.

Advisory Consultant

JeffLetterman
Archer Employee
Archer Employee

There used to be an .exe, but it was replaced with the API Testing Tool and it is an Archer package.  If you don't have an open ODA available, you can still use the API Testing Tool while it is in Development status.  By default, only Archer Administrators have access to the application.