Important Update: Some Community URL Redirects are Under Maintenance. Learn More. .

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"SearchrecordsByReport" API call from .Net application failed for On-Demand application

Archerwizz2022
Contributor III

Hello,

I have created few reports in Archer for Core applications, and I call them from .Net application with no issues.

I also created a new report for an On-Demand application, and I'm using the same "SearchrecordsByReport" API call from the same .Net application, but it fails with the following error: 

"Server was unable to process request ---> Value cannot be null. Parameter name source".

Not sure what I'm doing wrong here.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

AnuragTyagi
Contributor II

Hello, This function "SearchrecordsByReport" works on On-Demand apps too, You need to check your request.

Thank you for replying back. I know API call is also available for On-Demand applications.

I guess I found out what there was an error when calling this report from .Net code. Apparently I didn't add any access for any user for this new application.

I just added a read-only access through access role that's defined for "Everyone", and now it's working.

DavidPetty
Archer Employee
Archer Employee

@Archerwizz2022, can you post the XML that you're sending to SearchRecordByReport?

Advisory Consultant