Important Update: Community URLs redirect issues are partially resolved. Learn More. .

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Fields with API

JamesByroads1
Contributor III

Sanity check here.  Is there a way to use either of the APIs to create fields in Archer?  I don't see a way to do that in the API guides.  For my use case, I need to create an ODA with about 50+ fields and would like to not have to create them all manually.  Also curious if this is a function others would like to see as well.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

JeffLetterman
Archer Employee
Archer Employee

Unfortunately, the Archer API does not have the ability to create fields in Archer, but I like the idea.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

JeffLetterman
Archer Employee
Archer Employee

Unfortunately, the Archer API does not have the ability to create fields in Archer, but I like the idea.

ChrisHunter
Contributor II

Additionally and to expand on this, the ability to export/import fields from applications in ANY capacity would be helpful.  I'm currently in the process of re-creating a large number of fields from a different application and being able to mass export/import would be very helpful.

i am not sure about mass import but we can get the details of all applicaitons and fields using metadata in REST api.